This position will support the Engineering Department in a CNC production machining and assembly facility that produces parts in variety of markets.
· The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
o Machined Castings & Forgings.
o SCM – Supply Chain Management
o Quality / Processes & Systems
o Excellent Blueprint Reading
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Experience using Microsoft Access and Outlook
· Excellent time management skills.
· Proficient electronic file management skills
· Attention to Detail
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
· Demonstrated ability to make logical decisions
· Knowledge of Document Control a plus
· Excellent business writing skills
· Will communicate with customers, suppliers, and fellow employees via in person conversations, phone, or network e-mail
Job Description and Objectives:
· In this role, you will be interacting with the engineering team members, suppliers, customers, and management executives.
· You will report to the Sr. Estimator / Engineer.
· Duties will include assisting on Blueprint Reading/Reviews, Quote Documentation, Supplier Quoting & Analysis, Support Documentation, Cycle Time Analysis and other production workflow projects, data administration, and engineering processing documentation.
· Other work will be on projects related to productivity analysis, cost analysis, and material flow, amongst others.
· You will be required to lead meetings to present findings
· Presentation preparation of findings.