1. Deliver lube oil to production cells and fill containers.
2. Deliver grease to production cells and fill grease guns.
3. Perform and document coolant pump out schedule on machines.
4. Monitor coolant system & machines using proper tools and logging required.
information in computer system.
5. Perform any needed maintenance (filters) on coolant system.
6. Document and track coolant info. Bring potential issues to management and Coolant
Vendor company representative.
7. Housekeeping of Chemical Storage area.
8. Ensure all products used are appropriately labeled and tagged.
9. Assist Maintenance Technicians with preventative or reactive tasks as needed.
10. Follow Housekeeping, Safety & Environmental requirements (recycling, labeling,
spills and programs).
11. Comply with all applicable requirements for the Quality and Environmental Systems.
12. Continuous improvement ideas in safety, productivity, quality, housekeeping-submit
to supervisor or HR Box.
13.Other duties that add value to the company or product or are defined by your Manager.