Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge and Education
Proven problem solving skills
Associate degree or relative experience in related field
- 2+ years of proven mechanical and electrical skills
- Hands on approach to problem solving.
- PLC and computer programming and interfaces (Siemens) preferred
- Machine robotics
- Computerized manufacturing machines.
- Schematics and machine wiring.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes Electrical wiring / troubleshooting
- Experience or background in Conveyor systems, or paint systems, or robotic experience.
- Some project management and panel building and design experience.
- Experience with Autocad electric, Siemen S7, WinCC HMI, Allen Bradley
- Experience with industrial automation or automated machine controls
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and especially must be able to interface and communicate with production operators in order to assist with repairs and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to travel 25-30%