- This position requires work in shop floor environment.
- Travel up to 100 % of the time.
- Valid USA passport with international travel to Mexico and Canada is required.
- Will also be traveling to Tennessee.
This position requires use of computer and other office equipment with minimal supervision.
Use of power tools and other devices.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and responsibilities include below tasks and other supporting functions to accomplish the same:
- Perform final build, testing and run off of equipment and tools of company at vendor facilities.
- Perform final installation and run off of equipment and tools at customer facilities.
- Be an onsite interface with customer for communication and coordination of project activities and priorities.
- Assist engineering and sales with onsite requests for engineering changes on equipment and tools and report feasibility with time, material and services needed to complete the change.
- Assist sales and material management department in providing spare parts and other customer requests relates to equipment maintenance and improvement.
- Ensure professional relation with customer and communication at all time.
- Complete work with quality and craftsmanship required per customer and company's specifications.
- Manage performance measures, and provide regular progress reports to manager.
- Perform training for customer employees on new tools and equipment on function, maintenance and setups.
The following before and after sales services:
- Technical support to identify the correct product
- Detailed offer of optional accessories.
- Installation and setting up carried out by our specialized technicians.
- Numerical control programming courses at our premises
- Numerical control programming courses at Client’s premises.
- Scheduled service on request.
- Telephonic mechanical and electronic assistance.
- Activation tele-assistance service.
- Emergency machine breakdown service
Qualifications and Skills
- Familiar with 5 axes machining medium/large parts with complex shapes.
- CNC Machining
- At Least 1 or more years of related experience in assembly manufacturing environment.
- CNC Machining
- Use of computer to read prints, create reports and connect to equipment for a remote support.