- Able to create and maintain: PPAPS, Control Plans, FMEAS, Work Instructions, Process Flow.
- Create manufacturing documents including checklists and charts for all areas of production and manufacturing.
- Understanding of quality standards and quality requirements for manufacturing
- Prefer ability to manage ISO and other quality system audits such as customer audits
- Understanding of dimensions and tolerating and able to manage part layouts and interpret data
- Able to analyze and help design effective manufacturing systems and processes
- Will report to the General Manger
- Knowledge in Manufacturing Quality
- Prefer Automotive Industry experience but not necessary
- Understanding of manufacturing systems and processes
This position will receive Vacation Time and Paid Holidays.
Lots of opportunity for growth.
Job Type: Full-time