Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively read and understand all manner of technical drawings
- Must be able to effectively manipulate and manage ACAD drawings
- Technical orientation with knowledge of machining processes.
- Strong Thermal Background in the Furnace business with extensive knowledge of the steel industry
- Strong technical knowledge of industrial furnaces whether in heat treat processing lines or/and reheating.
- Ability to personally handle international contracts, both for writing/ amending and negotiating
- Enthusiastic with excellent presentation skills, writing skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel regularly both nationally and internationally and on short notice.
- Ability to work independently and be a good problem solver
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Proficiency with the following Programs:
- Auto CAD
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets, Charts/Graphs,
- Microsoft Excel: Macros (not required but is a plus)
- Light physical effort required
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility.
- 25%-50% international and domestic travel required (Mainly North America)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. A Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum of ten years of experience in the furnace industry
- Extensive knowledge of the metal industry required
- Minimum of five years of experience in technical capital equipment sales manager with strong sales process management experience