Inspect Aerospace and Defense components for compliance to blueprint or specification requirements as called out on customer PO’s and work routers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use Bore Gages, Micrometers and other precision measurement devices.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret blueprints, customer specifications, technical procedures, or governmental specifications.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous inspection experience with Plating and Metal Finishing.
- Previous inspection experience with precision manufactured components.
- Must have experience using computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Manufacturing Software.