Responsibilities typically involve leading a team and engineering of control systems of manufacturing equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Control panel concept and design based on line-up information from the Mechanical Department.
• Control Project Engineers shall be able to properly design all aspects of a system of software and hardware.
• Develop documentation including schematics, Bill of Materials, network diagrams, and customer deliverables.
• Guarantee the workability, completeness, and accuracy of all designs.
• Coordinate with other Project Engineers regarding design concepts and consistency.
• Participate in internal and external design reviews with cross-functional teams.
• Ensure that all designs meet either internal and customer-specific standards.
• Fully document and maintain engineering records for the project.
• Write software as required. Ideal candidate must understand ladder logic and HMI programming.
• Perform commissioning and debug activities for new and existing equipment.
• Provide as an engineering liaison to manufacturing and field service departments.
Position Summary & Requirements:
• Ability to make take the Controls Engineering Lead on a project.
• Knowledge and experience using Siemens TIA Portal for logic and HMI development.
• Knowledge and experience using Rockwell Logix tools for logic development
• Knowledge and experience using Rockwell FactoryTalk View for HMI development.
• Strong root cause and troubleshooting capabilities
• Experience with Servo and VFD drive technologies.
• B.S.E.E. Degree preferred, Mechatronics and experience considered.
• Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience.
Established and growing company offering competitive wages and benefits including:
• Opportunity for career growth and advancement
• Laptop & Smart Phone
• 401K+ Match
• Premium Hourly Rate
• Bonus eligibility
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability