About the Company:
Linked Professional Services is a Sterling Heights, MI-headquartered recruiting and staffing company that connects great candidates with great employers. We understand that finding a new position can be stressful and identifying top candidates can be challenging. For us to maximize successful placement and retention, we start by listening to and understanding each of our clients. We believe in face to face interaction and having a solid understanding of our client’s business before placement. We pride ourselves in team development as it matches our purpose as an organization to continually create career opportunities.
Recruiters are the foundation and pulse of the staffing industry. As a recruiter, you will be viewed as a strategic and consultative business partner to the clients we service. The position will require you to match great talent with great clients to best support sustainable employment retention.
- Analyze, select, and interview candidates through phone and face to face interviews
- Develops and implements recruiting strategies and tactics to maximize lead flow. This includes, but it not limited to cold calling, sourcing, attending career events and developing partnerships
- Determine applicant qualifications through interviewing, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules, arranges travel, and escorting applicant to interviews
- Work with Account Managers to identify top candidates and for client openings, target skill sets, key market segments, and anticipate client needs
- Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Communicate effectively with external and internal clients to best embrace and deliver the Linked Talent culture
- 2+ years of previous Recruiting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet-based applications
- Active listening skills
- Excels in fast paced environments
- Positive attitude
- Ability to perform under pressure
- High School Diploma or GED
What We Offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Growth opportunity
- Projected growth in additional industries/cities
- Competitive salary that is well above industry standard with uncapped commission
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision