Under direction, the ideal candidate will perform skilled work in the operation, maintenance and repair of heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems in a residential setting.
Primary Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Repair and maintain thermostats, air filters, belts, bearings and blower fans, etc.
- Maintenance and repair tasks in the operation of heating, AC, and ventilation systems
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair various makes and models of HVAC equipment
- Present the price and collect the appropriate charge on each service call
Additional Skills That Are A Plus!
- 3 years of journey-level experience operating, maintaining and repairing HVAC equipment
- EPA License: Type I/II/III
- Knowledge of methods, tools and equipment used in the HVAC industry (residential and light commercial buildings)
- Understand the operating principles of heating, air conditioning and work safety practices related to HVAC work
- Ability to follow wiring diagrams and understand technical instructions
- Ability to explain technical information to customers at a level they understand
- Ability to recognize and locate conditions which require repair and maintenance work; keep records
Job Type: Full Time
- NATE Certification
- OSHA Safety Training
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing boiler systems
- Experience with up front/flat rate pricing