The ideal candidate will manage all service department schedules, develop and oversee the annual maintenance programs as well as customer service opportunities. They will also ensure that the highest level of customer service is being given. The candidate must support the management and mission of the company.
Essential Job Functions:
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Manage the service department staff by allocating work, orientating and training, setting performance expectations evaluating performance outcomes, rewarding/recognizing excellent work and recommending wage changes/promotions or transfers.
- Train new service technicians during service calls
- Oversee all of the service paperwork to ensure quality control and assurance. accurate costing and clear/concise diagrams/drawings, etc.
- Optimize the resources of the company by managing work flow, ensuring that the staff has the tools they need, sales techniques, etc.
- Develop and oversee the annual maintenance program and customer service opportunities
- Track data and report it to the Owner/GM/Director of Sales
- Manage customer service calls, warranty claims, etc.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Revenue generated per hour
- First time completes
- Replacement lead turn-over as a % of total calls
- New/Renewal maintenance agreements
- Performs other related duties as requested/assigned
- Cross trains in other departments for back-up support
Job Type: Full Time
- Knowledge of HVAC related systems and components
- Proven track record in the business field shown by experience and education combined
- 1+ years experience in customer service, construction, or a management setting
- Strong motivational, team work, communication, written/verbal skills
- Needs to be results driven with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Must be able to work under pressure/handle a wide variety of tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, or other related computer programs