DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Matches accounts receivable invoices for payment with purchase order or contract documents; ensures proper authorization and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Performs standard data entry and maintains contract files including billings, payments, and related information.
- Performs a variety of basic office support duties such as scanning and typing documents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Methods of reviewing financial documents for completeness and accuracy
- Standard office practices and procedures
- Applicable computer applications
- Record keeping principles
- Performing office support tasks
- Operating office equipment
- Reviewing financial documents for completeness and accuracy
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
- QuickBooks experienced - online and/or desktop version
- 2 days' a week - flexible on what days
Job Type: Part-time