We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our team! You will be will be responsible for maintaining internal ISO quality standards along with outside supplier quality.
- Manage external customer audits
- Manage Customer Scorecard Information for accuracy with the customer
- Maintain Customer Concerns
- Drive metrics for the Quality Department.
- Manage MRB (Material Review Board) incoming and outgoing. Drive Root Cause & Corrective Action as required
- First point of contact for all quality personnel on the shop floor
- Coordinate cross functional training of all inspectors
- Manage overtime, work schedules and DWI in the quality operations cell
- Present information as required to Quality Council and Monthly Management meeting as appropriate
- Experience leading and developing a quality organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to read and interpret processes, procedures, and governmental regulations, write reports, effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and compliance agencies
- Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and ability to create documents, reports and briefing materials in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint