Successful supply chain and logistics corporation looking for an entry level engineer to join our team in upstate New York.
Develop, manage, and support operations as pertaining to internal logistics within the warehouse and manufacturing areas.
- Optimization of material flow from incoming materials to outbound finished goods.
- Work with planning on reductions on inventories to include internal produced parts as well as vendor supplied materials.
- Support production and warehouse operations
- Support warehouse operations
- Design material layouts, and develop material handling systems for the factory.
- SAP responsibilities as related to internal logistics.
- ISO work instructions.
- Define packaging requirements for parts.
- Material handling safety and ergonomics in accordance with OSHA standards
- B.S. in Engineering field from and accredited 4-year college
- Direct hire opportunity
- Medical, dental vision benefits offered
- Holiday and vacation time