The CMM Technician will be responsible for the execution of tasks to ensure our products meet or exceed specified quality standards. Follow programs, documents, drawings, specifications, and quality standards to perform functions. Working with high precision machined parts
- Operate a Coordinate Measuring Machine for precision machinery with Zeiss Calypso Software
- Evaluate CMM/Part Inspection Data for accuracy, prior to submission
- Reads and interprets specification manuals, blueprints, templates and layouts for product specifications such as tooling instructions, tolerances, and dimensions.
- Utilize precision measuring devices such as bore gages, inside, outside, and depth micrometers, height gauges, plug gauges, thread gages, calipers, gauge blocks and programmable inspection instruments.
- Conduct part layouts and capability studies to assure parts meet or exceed specified dimensional requirements.
- Provide CMM and other measurement data for accuracy, prior to submission
- Take part in formal problem-solving teams including completion of corrective action requests
- Ensure that precision machinery is in working condition and properly calibrated
- Determine Program requirements based on design and engineering requirements
- Provide direction to Machine Operators
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Basic Math Skills and Machining Math
- Knowledge of metal shop work
- Experience with Zeiss CMM
- Experience with CALYPSO SOFTWARE
- General Knowledge of Quality Systems
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Competitive wages!