1. Perform CMM, M&M or technical layout inspection on all parts as required.
2. Maintain Q # Log for all complete part inspections.
3. Review and sign off travelers for all complete part inspections.
4. Ensure first piece approval (FPA) parts are completed in a timely manner.
5. Maintain organization and housekeeping in the Lab, record usable equipment
6. File all Quality documents in assigned area. Files need to be organized and labeled.
7. Assist with final audits, gage R&R studies and gage calibration.
8. Setup gauging as required.
9. Support the other departments with quality issues.
10. Participate in quality problem solving and corrective actions.
11. Communicate internal quality information between shifts.
12. Organize the Lab, record usable equipment in the QA cabinets, and insist Lab housekeeping is maintained.
13. Follow Housekeeping, Safety (lockout/tagout) & Environmental requirements (recycling, labeling, spills and programs)
14. Continuous improvement ideas in safety, productivity, quality, housekeeping
15. Comply and participate in housekeeping, safety and environmental polices
16. Other duties as defined by your Supervisor.
1. Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
2. Quality Systems and Procedures.
3. Blueprint reading.
4. CMM, M&M, Comparator and Contracer Capabilities.
5. Lab Measurement Equipment.
6. Shop Floor Gages