View all jobs
Fixture Maker/MachinistRomulus, MI
Job Skills Requirements
- Machines fixture details and tooling utilizing CNC and manual machining centers to print/CAD data provided by the Engineering Department.
- Modifies standard tooling to fit the print requirements.
- Verifies the quality of fixture/tooling details machined/modified.
- Assembles fixtures (Hydraulic/Manual Clamping) per prints/CAD data provided by the Engineering Department.
- Works closely with the setup team and engineering to provide solutions to challenges.
- Preforms preventative maintenance on fixtures and tooling.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Basic reading, writing and shop math skills.
- Basic Mechanical assembly skills.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
- Proven proficient in knowledge and use of CNC/Manual machine tools and equipment.
- Proven proficient knowledge of standard shop metrology tools.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor
- Knowledge of MasterCAM, 2023 preferred