1. Responsible for scheduling/assigning operators job placements.
2. Maintain housekeeping of shop floor.
3. Responsible to set priorities for Set up or Maintenance Technicians and perform necessary tasks to eliminate downtime.
4. Coordinate with CNC Trainer and participate in Operator Training.
5. Ensure compliance by all employees to company policies and procedures.
6. Responsible to confirm that all operators are getting proper support and service from other departments.
7. Through put (running to standard rates).
8. Quality (compliance to all customer specifications).
9. Responsible to provide employee positive feedback and disciplinary actions as necessary.
10. Interaction with customer, suppliers and vendors as needed.
11.Responsible to complete evaluation criteria for job bids and performance evaluations.
12. Comply and participate in housekeeping, safety and environmental policies.
13. Follow Housekeeping, Safety (lockout/tagout) & Environmental requirements (recycling, labeling, spills and programs).
14. Continuous improvement ideas in safety, productivity, quality, housekeeping.
15. Other duties as defined by your supervisor.